At Cook Martin Poulson, P.C., they take their company vision statement to heart. They are on purpose, not just on task. They use their professional skills to make a difference in people’s lives. Since 1977, Cook Martin Poulson, P.C. has been helping business owners keep what they earn.
Their firm began in Logan and expanded into Salt Lake City. They have grown because of the success of our clients. CMP is comprised of a team of experienced certified public accountants, staff accountants, paraprofessionals and interns. They all have the desire to become our clients’ most trusted business advisor.
Cook Martin Poulson, P.C. is in business to add value to the lives of their clients, colleagues, associates, shareholders and families. Their purpose is accomplished by following their core values:
- Develop and Grow Lasting Relationships
- Keep Commitments
- Act with Integrity While Never Compromising Ethics
- Superior Knowledge, Advice and Work product
- Highly Motivated, Self-Disciplined Team Members
- Proactive Thinking, Planning, and Implementation using the Team Approach
- Live the Platinum Rule: Treat others the way they want to be treated