Popkin CPA is a Lexington, Massachusetts-based firm working with clients around the globe. Since its founding in 1991, the firm’s focus has been on comprehensive tax planning including the monitoring of existing and proposed tax legislation, enabling their clients to take advantage of unique opportunities arising from the ever-changing tax landscape.
In addition, Popkin CPA works with small businesses from start-up through growth & expansion to transition. We can help at every stage, advising on business formation, consulting on operating efficiencies and counseling on optimization of enterprise value.
- Tax return preparation for:
- Corporations, Partnerships, Limited Liability Entities, Non-Profits
- Individuals, Trusts, Estates, Gifts
- Multi-state returns
- Structure transactions to minimize tax burden and maximize cash flow
- Plan for estate preservation including insurance and investment options
- Foreign bank & asset reporting and compliance
- Representation with the IRS and state taxing authorities
- Prepare “review” and “compilation” financial statements for banks, regulatory agencies and investors
- Bookkeeping services, monthly/quarterly
- Setup and training on QuickBooks accounting software
- Budgeting and short/long-term forecasting
- Advise on business sale/acquisition
- Evaluate employee benefit programs